|539A - Hickok Tube Tester. This is the early version of the famous 539B/C Series Engineer's model, one of the finest testers ever produced. Like the 539B and C, this tester measures true transconductance. This tester differs substantially from the 539B & C and unfortunately the settings from the B&C don't work for the 539A.
* Separate meter for monitoring and setting line voltage so that more accurate tests can be made.
* Separate meter for monitoring and setting control grid bias voltage assures the most accurate test possible. This meter also doubles as a ammeter for testing V-R tubes
* Main meter is calibrated in micromhos, the unit of transconductance.
* Provisions for adding an outboard meter for monitoring of plate current.
* Provisions for attaching a cathode resistor for self-biased tubes.
* Neon light indicates shorts or leakage current between elements.
* Tests 4pin, 5pin, 6pin, 7pin, octal, loctal, 7pin miniature, 9pin miniature, acorn and sub-miniature tubes. Good Roll Chart. Used Checked.
|Hickock123 - Tube tester Used Checked with cards.
|DynaJet-707 - B&K Dyna Jet model 707 Dynamic Mutual Conductance Tube Tester. Used Checked with tube data.
|TC-3 - General Electric Tube Checker. Used Checked with limited Tube Data.
|CR-143 - Sencore CRT Champion Cathode Ray Tube Tester. Used As-Is.